Click to HomeClick to Home
Go To Search
How do I obtain an encroachment permit?
Before you perform any construction or maintenance work in the public right of way, you must have a valid encroachment permit issued by the Public Works Department. Please note, this application is not complete until all required attachments are received. Encroachment Permit Application

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact to report a pothole in a City street?
2. How do I obtain an encroachment permit?
3. How do I report a possible Municipal Code violation?
4. How do I report graffiti to have it removed?
5. Does the City provide sandbags for its citizens in the event of a major storm?
6. What are the hours of operation for trash pickup service in residential areas of the City?
7. What items are to be placed in the recycling, green waste and garbage bins?

Join us on TwitterJoin us on FacebookGrover Beach Government Access Local Channel 20
City Hall, 154 S. Eighth Street, Grover Beach, CA 93433 | City Hall Fax: (805) 489-9657
Office Hours (including legal holidays) and Location Map
Calendar | Accessibility | Sitemap | Powered by CivicPlus | Copyright Notice