Click to HomeClick to Home
Go To Search
How can I register to vote?
Voter registration forms are available at City Hall, the U.S. Post Office, some local libraries, as well as online through the Secretary of State's Office. If you have moved to a new permanent residence, changed your name, or changed your political party choice, you must re-register. Please see San Luis Obispo County Clerk-Recorder (Elections Division) for additional information regarding Vote-By-Mail.Voter Registration - Online Application

City Clerk

Show All Answers

1. How do run for City Council?
2. How can I register to vote?
3. How do I obtain a copy of a birth, marriage or death certificate?
4. Who do I speak with regarding my traffic ticket or court date?
5. How do I get my court date changed?
6. How do I contact my State legislators?

Join us on TwitterJoin us on FacebookGrover Beach Government Access Local Channel 20
City Hall, 154 S. Eighth Street, Grover Beach, CA 93433 | City Hall Fax: (805) 489-9657
Office Hours (including legal holidays) and Location Map
Calendar | Accessibility | Sitemap | Powered by CivicPlus | Copyright Notice