City Council Resources
Documents and Resources
- Community Goals and Work Program - FY 17
- Community Vision Poster | Visioning Project - Final Report
- Economic Development Strategy
- Technology Master Plan
- Agendas, Staff Reports & Minutes
- Form 700 - Statements of Economic Interest
Members of the City Council are elected officers identified in Government Code Section 87200 and file statements of economic interests with the Grover Beach City Clerk's office. Copies of the statements filed by members of the City Council may be obtained at the Grover Beach City Clerk's office, 154 South Eighth Street, Grover Beach, CA 93433. Copies may also be obtained at the office of the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC), 428 J Street, Suite 620, Sacramento, California 95814. Statements of economic interests for some state and local government agency elected officers may be available in electronic format on the FPPC’s website.
- Forms 801 and 802 - Gift to Agency Report or Tickets Provided by Agency Report
(see also Gift Ticket Policy)
- Form 806 - Agency Report of Public Official Appointments
Pursuant to requirements of the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC Regulation 18705.5, amended March 2012) regarding additional compensation that officials receive when appointing themselves to positions on committees, boards or commissions of a public agency, special district, and joint powers agency or authority, Form 806 has been completed by the City of Grover Beach. This form will be periodically updated when there is a change in compensation or new appointment(s).