How do I request a sidewalk?

The City has a Sidewalk In-Fill Public-Private Partnership program in conjunction with Measure K-14 projects where property owners agree to pay for one-half of the construction cost of new sidewalk fronting their property. The City pays for the design and one-half the construction cost of the new sidewalk. Funding for this program is limited and funds are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis during Measure the K-14 project design phase. Please see the Sidewalk In-Fill Public-Private Partnership Program page  for more information. Property owners looking to construct new sidewalk without participating in the Public-Private Partnership program can submit an encroachment permit application and hire the necessary professionals to design and construct the new sidewalk.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report graffiti to have it removed?
2. How do I report a problem?
3. When will my street be paved?
4. How do I request a sidewalk?
5. Who do I contact to report a pothole in a City street?
6. Who maintains trees in Grover Beach?
7. How can I conserve water?
8. Who is responsible for maintaining the sewer lateral serving my property?
9. How do I obtain existing utility information for my project?
10. How do I obtain an encroachment permit?
11. How do I report a possible Municipal Code violation?
12. Does the City provide sandbags for its citizens in the event of a major storm?
13. What are the hours of operation for trash pickup service in residential areas of the City?
14. What items are to be placed in the recycling, green waste and garbage bins?